Mandatory data in an invoice
- Tax data of the issuer
- Tax data of the customer
- Tax rate
- Merchant Registry Information (only for companies)
- Other requirements may be necessary in your country. If someone is not included in the software, contact us and we will include it.
Below we will detail these concepts and we will show you how you can do it in a very simple way.
It is one of the most important elements of the invoice, since all must be numbered following a correlative numbering.
It’s common to make numbering errors if invoices are made manually using an invoice template or invoice type document.
Using Gespet, you can define the invoice number you want and from this all invoices you generate will automatically have the correlative numbering (1,2,3 …).
This way you do not make mistakes when you have to manually number each invoice.
The date you make the invoice. If you use Gespet software, the software automatically fills in the date when you are generating the invoice.
TAX DATA OF THE ISSUER AND DATA OF THE CUSTOMER:
It is necessary to include the tax information of both the issuer (yours) and the receiver (the customer).
Using Gespet, you do not need to write your data every time you issue an invoice. Just fill in the data in the Settings option and these are automatically loaded each time you generate an invoice.
The fiscal data that an invoice must include are:
- Name or name of the company
- Tax identification number
- Tax Residence
- Zip code (optional)
Detail of the products or services. Each one is expressed in a different line indicating the price and the number of units.
Detail of applicable taxes. If for example in the invoice there are 3 services or products and each one of them has a different VAT, the tax bases, the total and the different types of VAT must be broken down.
MERCHANT REGISTRY INFORMATION:
This is only mandatory for companies and consists of specifying the page, etc.
Using Gespet, you do not need to write this information every time you issue an invoice. Just fill in the data in the Settings option and these are automatically loaded each time you generate an invoice.
How to make invoices using Gespet?
Using Gespet is very simple and fast:
|The Numeration||It’s automatically filled|
|The date of emission||It’s automatically filled|
|The customer||Select it and the data is automatically filled|
|The concepts and prices||Select it and the data is automatically filled|
|The number of units||It’s calculated automatically|
|The tax rate||It’s automatically filled|
|The data of the issuer (your data)||It’s automatically filled|
|The business registry information||It’s automatically filled|
|The veterinary collegiate number, …||It’s automatically filled|
- You set the number you want and automatically each time you make a new invoice, the invoice number appears filled so that all invoices are correctly numbered.
- The issue date is also automatically filled in
- If the customer is new, add it and Gespet will remember it for the next time. If the client was already registered in your database, only selected.
- The concepts and prices are already configured, so you only have to select the corresponding one. The units are calculated the units (for example 8 days / nights of stay).
- The tax rate is automatically calculated because it is already configured for that service or product
- The data of the issuer and data of the mercantile registry (your data) are filled automatically.
You can also configure additional information that will automatically appear on all invoices such as veterinary collegiate number or any other information you want to include.
You can print the invoice or send it by email to the customer automatically.